The group is comprised of five talented musicians whose melodic compositions produce extraordinary and compelling music.
Currently members of ZOE’ include sax man Reggie Harris, keyboardist Cleveland Belin Jr., drummer David Ferebee, bassist H. Marice Fonville and percussionist/trumpeter Boliver “Chico” Guadalupe. ZOE’s recent project “Let’s Fly” features the late Ron Segers, a gifted guitarist and guiding force for the jazzy quintet.
ZOÉ has performed with or opened for Mindi Abair, Keb Mo, Phil Perry, Jeff Kashiwa, jazz flautist Sherry Winston and numerous notable, inspirational speakers.
ZOÉ has captivated audiences beyond the Philadephia/South Jersey area with their infectious rhythms that roll from smokin’ funk to supremely sensual.
For more info visit www.zoejazz.com.
Experience more of our Jazzy in July series HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here