The group is comprised of five talented musicians whose melodic compositions produce extraordinary and compelling music.
Currently members of ZOE’ include sax man Reggie Harris, keyboardist Cleveland Belin Jr., drummer David Ferebee, bassist H. Marice Fonville and percussionist/trumpeter Boliver “Chico” Guadalupe. ZOE’s recent project “Let’s Fly” features the late Ron Segers, a gifted guitarist and guiding force for the jazzy quintet.
ZOÉ has performed with or opened for Mindi Abair, Keb Mo, Phil Perry, Jeff Kashiwa, jazz flautist Sherry Winston and numerous notable, inspirational speakers.
ZOÉ has captivated audiences beyond the Philadephia/South Jersey area with their infectious rhythms that roll from smokin’ funk to supremely sensual.
For more info visit www.zoejazz.com.
Experience more of our Jazzy in July series HERE.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here