Balfour’s attorneys are expected to ask the judge to grant the convicted killer a new trial. If that request is denied, Judge Charles Burns may sentence Balfour.
Like EURweb on Facebook
A jury convicted Balfour of first-degree murder in May in the 2008 slayings. He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison.
Balfour was married to Hudson’s sister. During the trial, prosecutors argued that he shot his wife’s relatives in a jealous rage because she was dating another man.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here