Balfour’s attorneys are expected to ask the judge to grant the convicted killer a new trial. If that request is denied, Judge Charles Burns may sentence Balfour.
Like EURweb on Facebook
A jury convicted Balfour of first-degree murder in May in the 2008 slayings. He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison.
Balfour was married to Hudson’s sister. During the trial, prosecutors argued that he shot his wife’s relatives in a jealous rage because she was dating another man.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here