Balfour’s attorneys are expected to ask the judge to grant the convicted killer a new trial. If that request is denied, Judge Charles Burns may sentence Balfour.
Like EURweb on Facebook
A jury convicted Balfour of first-degree murder in May in the 2008 slayings. He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison.
Balfour was married to Hudson’s sister. During the trial, prosecutors argued that he shot his wife’s relatives in a jealous rage because she was dating another man.
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here