Balfour’s attorneys are expected to ask the judge to grant the convicted killer a new trial. If that request is denied, Judge Charles Burns may sentence Balfour.
Like EURweb on Facebook
A jury convicted Balfour of first-degree murder in May in the 2008 slayings. He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison.
Balfour was married to Hudson’s sister. During the trial, prosecutors argued that he shot his wife’s relatives in a jealous rage because she was dating another man.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here