*On the “Today” show this morning, Jennifer Lopez strongly hinted that she no longer has time for “American Idol.”
The 42-year-old entertainer, who has been a judge on the talent show for the past two seasons, said that it might be time to move on so that she has time to pursue other projects.
”The truth is … I’ve just enjoyed it so much, but I am thinking it’s maybe time for me to go and do other things I really love to do like films and … performing,” she said. ”This has been a great journey, but then again I really love the show so, all I can tell you is what I’m thinking.”
Jennifer – who is on the panel alongside Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson – admits it will be a ”heartbreaking decision” if she does decide to quit “American Idol,” but she has been forced to put a number of other projects on hold to judge on the show.
”[Returning to ‘Idol’ has] been on my mind a lot, as you can imagine.
”You know, I signed on to ‘American Idol’ to do one year, and … I wound up doing the two years. And now it’s like, ‘OK, do we continue on this journey?’ I’ve loved it so much. I enjoy the show so much. I enjoy just the whole process of the show and the whole thing. So it’s a tough decision either way.
”But I have to say that there are so many other things that I do, and that I put on hold for that. At the end of the day, whichever way, it’s a heartbreaking decision if I’m going to have to go.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here