*On the “Today” show this morning, Jennifer Lopez strongly hinted that she no longer has time for “American Idol.”
The 42-year-old entertainer, who has been a judge on the talent show for the past two seasons, said that it might be time to move on so that she has time to pursue other projects.
”The truth is … I’ve just enjoyed it so much, but I am thinking it’s maybe time for me to go and do other things I really love to do like films and … performing,” she said. ”This has been a great journey, but then again I really love the show so, all I can tell you is what I’m thinking.”
Jennifer – who is on the panel alongside Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson – admits it will be a ”heartbreaking decision” if she does decide to quit “American Idol,” but she has been forced to put a number of other projects on hold to judge on the show.
”[Returning to ‘Idol’ has] been on my mind a lot, as you can imagine.
”You know, I signed on to ‘American Idol’ to do one year, and … I wound up doing the two years. And now it’s like, ‘OK, do we continue on this journey?’ I’ve loved it so much. I enjoy the show so much. I enjoy just the whole process of the show and the whole thing. So it’s a tough decision either way.
”But I have to say that there are so many other things that I do, and that I put on hold for that. At the end of the day, whichever way, it’s a heartbreaking decision if I’m going to have to go.”
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here