*On the “Today” show this morning, Jennifer Lopez strongly hinted that she no longer has time for “American Idol.”
The 42-year-old entertainer, who has been a judge on the talent show for the past two seasons, said that it might be time to move on so that she has time to pursue other projects.
”The truth is … I’ve just enjoyed it so much, but I am thinking it’s maybe time for me to go and do other things I really love to do like films and … performing,” she said. ”This has been a great journey, but then again I really love the show so, all I can tell you is what I’m thinking.”
Jennifer – who is on the panel alongside Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson – admits it will be a ”heartbreaking decision” if she does decide to quit “American Idol,” but she has been forced to put a number of other projects on hold to judge on the show.
”[Returning to ‘Idol’ has] been on my mind a lot, as you can imagine.
”You know, I signed on to ‘American Idol’ to do one year, and … I wound up doing the two years. And now it’s like, ‘OK, do we continue on this journey?’ I’ve loved it so much. I enjoy the show so much. I enjoy just the whole process of the show and the whole thing. So it’s a tough decision either way.
”But I have to say that there are so many other things that I do, and that I put on hold for that. At the end of the day, whichever way, it’s a heartbreaking decision if I’m going to have to go.”
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here