*Jennifer Lopez is developing an hour-long drama for ABC Family, reports Deadline.com.
The as-yet-untitled series is about a lesbian couple who suddenly have their already child-heavy household turned upside down when a wayward teenage girl moves in.
One mother is a cop, the other is a private school teacher. They have one biological son and adopted teen twins – a boy and a girl. J-Lo is said to be planning to guest star in the show.
Lopez will executive produce the series, which the network is fast tracking, with Simon Fields, her partner at Nuyorican Productions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here