*Jennifer Lopez is developing an hour-long drama for ABC Family, reports Deadline.com.
The as-yet-untitled series is about a lesbian couple who suddenly have their already child-heavy household turned upside down when a wayward teenage girl moves in.
One mother is a cop, the other is a private school teacher. They have one biological son and adopted teen twins – a boy and a girl. J-Lo is said to be planning to guest star in the show.
Lopez will executive produce the series, which the network is fast tracking, with Simon Fields, her partner at Nuyorican Productions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here