*Jennifer Lopez is developing an hour-long drama for ABC Family, reports Deadline.com.
The as-yet-untitled series is about a lesbian couple who suddenly have their already child-heavy household turned upside down when a wayward teenage girl moves in.
One mother is a cop, the other is a private school teacher. They have one biological son and adopted teen twins – a boy and a girl. J-Lo is said to be planning to guest star in the show.
Lopez will executive produce the series, which the network is fast tracking, with Simon Fields, her partner at Nuyorican Productions.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here