*Jennifer Lopez is developing an hour-long drama for ABC Family, reports Deadline.com.
The as-yet-untitled series is about a lesbian couple who suddenly have their already child-heavy household turned upside down when a wayward teenage girl moves in.
One mother is a cop, the other is a private school teacher. They have one biological son and adopted teen twins – a boy and a girl. J-Lo is said to be planning to guest star in the show.
Lopez will executive produce the series, which the network is fast tracking, with Simon Fields, her partner at Nuyorican Productions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here