*Jennifer Lopez is developing an hour-long drama for ABC Family, reports Deadline.com.
The as-yet-untitled series is about a lesbian couple who suddenly have their already child-heavy household turned upside down when a wayward teenage girl moves in.
One mother is a cop, the other is a private school teacher. They have one biological son and adopted teen twins – a boy and a girl. J-Lo is said to be planning to guest star in the show.
Lopez will executive produce the series, which the network is fast tracking, with Simon Fields, her partner at Nuyorican Productions.
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here