Williams’ estranged husband, former NBA player Eric Williams, allegedly had a secret child in 2011 … and now the baby mama wants him to pony up some child support ASAP.
Tavia Serena Cannon filed a Complaint for Support in PA last week, she claims she had a child with Eric in October 2011. Cannon says she makes $300/week babysitting and wants Williams to fork over some cash and medical coverage for the kid.
Here’s the rub … at the time the baby was allegedly conceived — Jan/Feb 2011 — the former NBAer was still married to Jennifer … who didn’t file for divorce until June 2011.
Sources close to Jennifer tell TMZ this news comes as a shock. They claim the “BB Wife” had NO CLUE about the child. Their divorce is still pending in a NJ court.
Calls to Eric Williamss rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here