Williams’ estranged husband, former NBA player Eric Williams, allegedly had a secret child in 2011 … and now the baby mama wants him to pony up some child support ASAP.
Tavia Serena Cannon filed a Complaint for Support in PA last week, she claims she had a child with Eric in October 2011. Cannon says she makes $300/week babysitting and wants Williams to fork over some cash and medical coverage for the kid.
Here’s the rub … at the time the baby was allegedly conceived — Jan/Feb 2011 — the former NBAer was still married to Jennifer … who didn’t file for divorce until June 2011.
Sources close to Jennifer tell TMZ this news comes as a shock. They claim the “BB Wife” had NO CLUE about the child. Their divorce is still pending in a NJ court.
Calls to Eric Williamss rep have not been returned.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here