Williams’ estranged husband, former NBA player Eric Williams, allegedly had a secret child in 2011 … and now the baby mama wants him to pony up some child support ASAP.
Tavia Serena Cannon filed a Complaint for Support in PA last week, she claims she had a child with Eric in October 2011. Cannon says she makes $300/week babysitting and wants Williams to fork over some cash and medical coverage for the kid.
Here’s the rub … at the time the baby was allegedly conceived — Jan/Feb 2011 — the former NBAer was still married to Jennifer … who didn’t file for divorce until June 2011.
Sources close to Jennifer tell TMZ this news comes as a shock. They claim the “BB Wife” had NO CLUE about the child. Their divorce is still pending in a NJ court.
Calls to Eric Williamss rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here