Williams’ estranged husband, former NBA player Eric Williams, allegedly had a secret child in 2011 … and now the baby mama wants him to pony up some child support ASAP.
Tavia Serena Cannon filed a Complaint for Support in PA last week, she claims she had a child with Eric in October 2011. Cannon says she makes $300/week babysitting and wants Williams to fork over some cash and medical coverage for the kid.
Here’s the rub … at the time the baby was allegedly conceived — Jan/Feb 2011 — the former NBAer was still married to Jennifer … who didn’t file for divorce until June 2011.
Sources close to Jennifer tell TMZ this news comes as a shock. They claim the “BB Wife” had NO CLUE about the child. Their divorce is still pending in a NJ court.
Calls to Eric Williamss rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here