When the whole incident went down, tensions were high among the ladies and Jen refused to take the B.S. She slapped her back, but with a lawsuit and criminal charges.
Since the reunion episode that brought Jen and Evelyn Lozada back together in tears, it looks like things have changed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“It was wrong on all accounts. We take it very serious, but I wouldn’t want to see any of y’all go to jail over a mistake,” Shaunie O’Neal said on the show.
While it looks like hearts have softened, it’s certainly possible that Jen changed her mind after witnessing the quick crumble of Meeka Claxton’s career as a reality star after she filed suit against a show peer.
Regardless, Jen reminded fans that Nia still has to deal with the law.
“FYI- dropping a civil lawsuit doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with the criminal charges!” she tweeted.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here