When the whole incident went down, tensions were high among the ladies and Jen refused to take the B.S. She slapped her back, but with a lawsuit and criminal charges.
Since the reunion episode that brought Jen and Evelyn Lozada back together in tears, it looks like things have changed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“It was wrong on all accounts. We take it very serious, but I wouldn’t want to see any of y’all go to jail over a mistake,” Shaunie O’Neal said on the show.
While it looks like hearts have softened, it’s certainly possible that Jen changed her mind after witnessing the quick crumble of Meeka Claxton’s career as a reality star after she filed suit against a show peer.
Regardless, Jen reminded fans that Nia still has to deal with the law.
“FYI- dropping a civil lawsuit doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with the criminal charges!” she tweeted.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here