When the whole incident went down, tensions were high among the ladies and Jen refused to take the B.S. She slapped her back, but with a lawsuit and criminal charges.
Since the reunion episode that brought Jen and Evelyn Lozada back together in tears, it looks like things have changed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“It was wrong on all accounts. We take it very serious, but I wouldn’t want to see any of y’all go to jail over a mistake,” Shaunie O’Neal said on the show.
While it looks like hearts have softened, it’s certainly possible that Jen changed her mind after witnessing the quick crumble of Meeka Claxton’s career as a reality star after she filed suit against a show peer.
Regardless, Jen reminded fans that Nia still has to deal with the law.
“FYI- dropping a civil lawsuit doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with the criminal charges!” she tweeted.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here