When the whole incident went down, tensions were high among the ladies and Jen refused to take the B.S. She slapped her back, but with a lawsuit and criminal charges.
Since the reunion episode that brought Jen and Evelyn Lozada back together in tears, it looks like things have changed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“It was wrong on all accounts. We take it very serious, but I wouldn’t want to see any of y’all go to jail over a mistake,” Shaunie O’Neal said on the show.
While it looks like hearts have softened, it’s certainly possible that Jen changed her mind after witnessing the quick crumble of Meeka Claxton’s career as a reality star after she filed suit against a show peer.
Regardless, Jen reminded fans that Nia still has to deal with the law.
“FYI- dropping a civil lawsuit doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with the criminal charges!” she tweeted.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here