When the whole incident went down, tensions were high among the ladies and Jen refused to take the B.S. She slapped her back, but with a lawsuit and criminal charges.
Since the reunion episode that brought Jen and Evelyn Lozada back together in tears, it looks like things have changed.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“It was wrong on all accounts. We take it very serious, but I wouldn’t want to see any of y’all go to jail over a mistake,” Shaunie O’Neal said on the show.
While it looks like hearts have softened, it’s certainly possible that Jen changed her mind after witnessing the quick crumble of Meeka Claxton’s career as a reality star after she filed suit against a show peer.
Regardless, Jen reminded fans that Nia still has to deal with the law.
“FYI- dropping a civil lawsuit doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with the criminal charges!” she tweeted.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here