*Leading protestors – supporting an assault weapons ban outside a movie theater in Chicago on Saturday – the Reverend Jesse Jackson spoke to reporters about his son, U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.
The elder Jackson said there is no timetable on his son’s recovery and asked for prayers for their family.
The younger Jackson has been on a secretive leave of absence for nearly seven weeks. As we reported, the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota said Friday the congressman was being treated there for depression and gastrointestinal issues.
Jackson Jr. is also facing an ethics investigation in the U.S. House connected to former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who was convicted on corruption charges. Jackson has repeatedly denied wrongdoing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here