*The victims of last week’s Aurora, Colorado, shooting at Century movie theater will never be forgotten and all of the families are experiencing immeasurable grief as we watch their misery from afar.
But, this tragedy could’ve occurred anywhere and security measures have been tightened because copy cats may spring up. It already seems that one man was going to attempt something similar at his job.
Neil Edwin Prescott, 28, of Crofton, Maryland, has been admitted to Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland, after he allegedly referred to himself as the “Joker” and said he wanted to “blow everybody up.”
So far, authorities believe that Prescott found out that (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here