*The victims of last week’s Aurora, Colorado, shooting at Century movie theater will never be forgotten and all of the families are experiencing immeasurable grief as we watch their misery from afar.
But, this tragedy could’ve occurred anywhere and security measures have been tightened because copy cats may spring up. It already seems that one man was going to attempt something similar at his job.
Neil Edwin Prescott, 28, of Crofton, Maryland, has been admitted to Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland, after he allegedly referred to himself as the “Joker” and said he wanted to “blow everybody up.”
So far, authorities believe that Prescott found out that (more…)
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here