*The victims of last week’s Aurora, Colorado, shooting at Century movie theater will never be forgotten and all of the families are experiencing immeasurable grief as we watch their misery from afar.
But, this tragedy could’ve occurred anywhere and security measures have been tightened because copy cats may spring up. It already seems that one man was going to attempt something similar at his job.
Neil Edwin Prescott, 28, of Crofton, Maryland, has been admitted to Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland, after he allegedly referred to himself as the “Joker” and said he wanted to “blow everybody up.”
So far, authorities believe that Prescott found out that (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here