*The victims of last week’s Aurora, Colorado, shooting at Century movie theater will never be forgotten and all of the families are experiencing immeasurable grief as we watch their misery from afar.
But, this tragedy could’ve occurred anywhere and security measures have been tightened because copy cats may spring up. It already seems that one man was going to attempt something similar at his job.
Neil Edwin Prescott, 28, of Crofton, Maryland, has been admitted to Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland, after he allegedly referred to himself as the “Joker” and said he wanted to “blow everybody up.”
So far, authorities believe that Prescott found out that (more…)
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here