*We all have seen or even know that special singer at the church that is completely tone death.
They are the first to volunteer to do a solo or jump up during any church service (because they’re caught up in the “spirit”) and sing loud and out of tune with the choir.
If this has gotten on top of your nerves, we are here to help expose at least one of the culprits.
Unfortunately, the woman was singing during a funeral and, to our knowledge, she was trying her very best to belt out what sounds like “Amazing Grace”. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here