*We all have seen or even know that special singer at the church that is completely tone death.
They are the first to volunteer to do a solo or jump up during any church service (because they’re caught up in the “spirit”) and sing loud and out of tune with the choir.
If this has gotten on top of your nerves, we are here to help expose at least one of the culprits.
Unfortunately, the woman was singing during a funeral and, to our knowledge, she was trying her very best to belt out what sounds like “Amazing Grace”. (more…)
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here