She was in downtown Atlanta Monday night at a viewing party when a fan approached her with questions about her abortion.
Hernandez, who of course was not expecting that, took offense to the person’s interrogation.
It’s not quite clear yet who threw the first punch, but things certainly got rowdy after that.
Witnesses say, however, Hernandez started the physical part of the altercation, but ended up getting a dirty south beat down.
One alleged witness decided to go public and defend her friend by ‘clearing up’ the rumors.
“This is some bull….I am so tired of telling people what happened…My friend asked her Joseline “why would you get rid of the baby her and Stevie J” had made…She then brushed my friend off (the chick was every NYC hood type) so my friend hit her. I mean, you can’t just brush people off in the club and think it’s cool. Now she’s telling people that my friend hit her with a bottle and that’s not true.”
So far the alleged attacker hasn’t spoken, but Joseline is speaking on the incident … to a certain extent. She didn’t say what happened from her point of view, but according to Examiner.com, she denied a Media Take Out report that claimed she was hit with a bottle causing her to “flee the club with a bloodied face.”
“Once again MTO is always getting false statements I should take y’all to court for lying lol,” she tweeted.
And to supposedly prove her face was still intact, Hernandez included the snap below as proof.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here