In her new mixtape, the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” reality star reveals that she’s got some bisexual tendencies.
“I done been around the world/slept with some girls/smoked a little weed, but that don’t define me.”
Just in case you think we’re looking way too deep into it, the girl made her bisexual lifestyle the focus of her song, “Girlfriend,” strategically placed toward the end of her playlist on “0 F*cks Given.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She also made it clear that she was very aware of her lyrics and doesn’t give a, well, fill in the blank.
“If this record makes you feel some type of way/might be a bullet shot out your way/’Cause I’mma throw shade when I get paid,” she sings.
K.Michelle was sure to put a little something in there about her ex-lover MeMpHiTz and his wife Toya Wright.
Remember just a few weeks ago, she stirred up some press after claiming the rapper was an abusive man and stole her money. Hmm … perfect timing, eh?
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here