In her new mixtape, the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” reality star reveals that she’s got some bisexual tendencies.
“I done been around the world/slept with some girls/smoked a little weed, but that don’t define me.”
Just in case you think we’re looking way too deep into it, the girl made her bisexual lifestyle the focus of her song, “Girlfriend,” strategically placed toward the end of her playlist on “0 F*cks Given.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She also made it clear that she was very aware of her lyrics and doesn’t give a, well, fill in the blank.
“If this record makes you feel some type of way/might be a bullet shot out your way/’Cause I’mma throw shade when I get paid,” she sings.
K.Michelle was sure to put a little something in there about her ex-lover MeMpHiTz and his wife Toya Wright.
Remember just a few weeks ago, she stirred up some press after claiming the rapper was an abusive man and stole her money. Hmm … perfect timing, eh?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here