In her new mixtape, the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” reality star reveals that she’s got some bisexual tendencies.
“I done been around the world/slept with some girls/smoked a little weed, but that don’t define me.”
Just in case you think we’re looking way too deep into it, the girl made her bisexual lifestyle the focus of her song, “Girlfriend,” strategically placed toward the end of her playlist on “0 F*cks Given.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She also made it clear that she was very aware of her lyrics and doesn’t give a, well, fill in the blank.
“If this record makes you feel some type of way/might be a bullet shot out your way/’Cause I’mma throw shade when I get paid,” she sings.
K.Michelle was sure to put a little something in there about her ex-lover MeMpHiTz and his wife Toya Wright.
Remember just a few weeks ago, she stirred up some press after claiming the rapper was an abusive man and stole her money. Hmm … perfect timing, eh?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here