Kanye could be proposing to his honey bunny reality television star pretty soon.
According to reports, the rapper in the middle of designing an engagement ring for his socialite princess.
RadarOnline.com reports that Kanye hired a jeweler to create a custom engagement ring for Kim from pieces of his late mother’s jewelry.
Yeah he’s got money flowing out of his ears to buy something shiny and pretty, but sources say he wanted something very special for his special woman.
“Donda was such an important person in Kanye’s life. He thought the world of her and was devastated when she died. So, he kept all her jewelry as keepsakes,” the insider stated, adding that many of the pieces were ones that Kanye bought for Donda when he became famous. “Now, Kanye has found a woman he respects and loves just as much as his mom, so he wants to share her jewelry collection with Kim.”
FYI, Kim is still married to Kris Humphries. But the proposal should take place after the divorce is official.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here