Kanye could be proposing to his honey bunny reality television star pretty soon.
According to reports, the rapper in the middle of designing an engagement ring for his socialite princess.
RadarOnline.com reports that Kanye hired a jeweler to create a custom engagement ring for Kim from pieces of his late mother’s jewelry.
Yeah he’s got money flowing out of his ears to buy something shiny and pretty, but sources say he wanted something very special for his special woman.
“Donda was such an important person in Kanye’s life. He thought the world of her and was devastated when she died. So, he kept all her jewelry as keepsakes,” the insider stated, adding that many of the pieces were ones that Kanye bought for Donda when he became famous. “Now, Kanye has found a woman he respects and loves just as much as his mom, so he wants to share her jewelry collection with Kim.”
FYI, Kim is still married to Kris Humphries. But the proposal should take place after the divorce is official.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here