At his first show of his two-night concert at Atlantic City’s Revel Hotel and Casino, he told the crow, “As a man I’m not perfect. But my music is! I make perfect music.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kanye worked his concert, performing 20 something songs at two sold-out shows, says Rolling Stone. He even serenaded his girlfriend with “Way Too Cold.”
“It’s moments like this that makes all the bullsh*t worth it,” he said. “This is the best you’ll ever get it!”
Although we prefaced this story with the observation that he’s arrogant, he denies notion when talking about his music. He says it’s factual.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here