At his first show of his two-night concert at Atlantic City’s Revel Hotel and Casino, he told the crow, “As a man I’m not perfect. But my music is! I make perfect music.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kanye worked his concert, performing 20 something songs at two sold-out shows, says Rolling Stone. He even serenaded his girlfriend with “Way Too Cold.”
“It’s moments like this that makes all the bullsh*t worth it,” he said. “This is the best you’ll ever get it!”
Although we prefaced this story with the observation that he’s arrogant, he denies notion when talking about his music. He says it’s factual.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here