At his first show of his two-night concert at Atlantic City’s Revel Hotel and Casino, he told the crow, “As a man I’m not perfect. But my music is! I make perfect music.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kanye worked his concert, performing 20 something songs at two sold-out shows, says Rolling Stone. He even serenaded his girlfriend with “Way Too Cold.”
“It’s moments like this that makes all the bullsh*t worth it,” he said. “This is the best you’ll ever get it!”
Although we prefaced this story with the observation that he’s arrogant, he denies notion when talking about his music. He says it’s factual.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here