At his first show of his two-night concert at Atlantic City’s Revel Hotel and Casino, he told the crow, “As a man I’m not perfect. But my music is! I make perfect music.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kanye worked his concert, performing 20 something songs at two sold-out shows, says Rolling Stone. He even serenaded his girlfriend with “Way Too Cold.”
“It’s moments like this that makes all the bullsh*t worth it,” he said. “This is the best you’ll ever get it!”
Although we prefaced this story with the observation that he’s arrogant, he denies notion when talking about his music. He says it’s factual.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here