At his first show of his two-night concert at Atlantic City’s Revel Hotel and Casino, he told the crow, “As a man I’m not perfect. But my music is! I make perfect music.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kanye worked his concert, performing 20 something songs at two sold-out shows, says Rolling Stone. He even serenaded his girlfriend with “Way Too Cold.”
“It’s moments like this that makes all the bullsh*t worth it,” he said. “This is the best you’ll ever get it!”
Although we prefaced this story with the observation that he’s arrogant, he denies notion when talking about his music. He says it’s factual.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here