Music industry sources close to the situation say the rapper and his new high-powered music manager Irving Azoff, who is a close friend of the Kardashian family, have been butting heads.
According to one insider, the executive chairman of Live Nation and CEO of Ticketmaster, who took on West as a client shortly after he began dating Kardashian, “doesn’t have the kindest words for West.” The source says the 65-year-old has called Kardashian’s boyfriend of nearly five months “unmanageable” due to his eccentricities.
“[Azoff] doesn’t know if he’ll be able to continue on with the relationship [with West],” the source explains.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here