Music industry sources close to the situation say the rapper and his new high-powered music manager Irving Azoff, who is a close friend of the Kardashian family, have been butting heads.
According to one insider, the executive chairman of Live Nation and CEO of Ticketmaster, who took on West as a client shortly after he began dating Kardashian, “doesn’t have the kindest words for West.” The source says the 65-year-old has called Kardashian’s boyfriend of nearly five months “unmanageable” due to his eccentricities.
“[Azoff] doesn’t know if he’ll be able to continue on with the relationship [with West],” the source explains.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here