Music industry sources close to the situation say the rapper and his new high-powered music manager Irving Azoff, who is a close friend of the Kardashian family, have been butting heads.
According to one insider, the executive chairman of Live Nation and CEO of Ticketmaster, who took on West as a client shortly after he began dating Kardashian, “doesn’t have the kindest words for West.” The source says the 65-year-old has called Kardashian’s boyfriend of nearly five months “unmanageable” due to his eccentricities.
“[Azoff] doesn’t know if he’ll be able to continue on with the relationship [with West],” the source explains.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here