*Surrounded by some of her children, including Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine Jackson, Katherine Jackson made a statement upon returning home from a trip to Arizona that has caused all kinds of drama and turmoil among her famous offspring.
At the center of the confusion are Jackson’s three children, who were placed in the temporary custody of Tito’s son TJ Jackson while Katherine was away, supposedly resting.
In her statement to ABC’s Nightline, she says that she left Michael’s children in safe hands when she went away to rest and claims not to understand why people are saying that they were left with no food to eat. She also claims that somebody else sent the staff away, meaning that there is no cook in the house.
“I don’t know who did that but they don’t have that power and they shouldn’t have done it,” she continued. “And now, the people are saying [the kids] are there with nothing to eat. I am sure they have something to eat but it’s probably not healthy because the cook is not there.”
She insisted that once she had made her statement to ABC, she would be going back home to see the children, though she was aware that they had been temporarily placed in TJ’s care.
“My guardianship has been taken away from me” she confirmed. “I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they’re waiting for me to come.”
Tito Jackson has retracted his signature from a letter requesting that the executors of Michael’s will resign. In the letter, some of Michael’s siblings (including Janet Jackson) claimed that the legal firm had forged the signature on Michael’s will.
As the temporary guardian of Michael’s children, TJ will be the recipient of the $86,000 monthly child support payments that Katherine was previously receiving from Michael’s estate.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here