Keenan Ivory Wayans’ ex wife is set to join the cast the cast of “Hollywood Exes” and yes, you guessed it, she’ll play the ex-wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans.
According to reports, Daphne Wayans – who was married to Keenan from 2001 to 2004 and has 5 children with him – will join the cast for the second season of the VH1 show just as soon as they get picked up by the network.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The former Mrs. Wayans will be in grand company. She’ll be joining the exes of Prince, R. Kelly, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy and Jose Canseco as they try to come out of their husbands’ shadows and into their own.
TMZ shot Daphne hanging out with her future co-stars (below), and they all seemed pretty chummy.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here