Keenan Ivory Wayans’ ex wife is set to join the cast the cast of “Hollywood Exes” and yes, you guessed it, she’ll play the ex-wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans.
According to reports, Daphne Wayans – who was married to Keenan from 2001 to 2004 and has 5 children with him – will join the cast for the second season of the VH1 show just as soon as they get picked up by the network.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The former Mrs. Wayans will be in grand company. She’ll be joining the exes of Prince, R. Kelly, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy and Jose Canseco as they try to come out of their husbands’ shadows and into their own.
TMZ shot Daphne hanging out with her future co-stars (below), and they all seemed pretty chummy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here