Keenan Ivory Wayans’ ex wife is set to join the cast the cast of “Hollywood Exes” and yes, you guessed it, she’ll play the ex-wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans.
According to reports, Daphne Wayans – who was married to Keenan from 2001 to 2004 and has 5 children with him – will join the cast for the second season of the VH1 show just as soon as they get picked up by the network.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The former Mrs. Wayans will be in grand company. She’ll be joining the exes of Prince, R. Kelly, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy and Jose Canseco as they try to come out of their husbands’ shadows and into their own.
TMZ shot Daphne hanging out with her future co-stars (below), and they all seemed pretty chummy.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here