Keenan Ivory Wayans’ ex wife is set to join the cast the cast of “Hollywood Exes” and yes, you guessed it, she’ll play the ex-wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans.
According to reports, Daphne Wayans – who was married to Keenan from 2001 to 2004 and has 5 children with him – will join the cast for the second season of the VH1 show just as soon as they get picked up by the network.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The former Mrs. Wayans will be in grand company. She’ll be joining the exes of Prince, R. Kelly, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy and Jose Canseco as they try to come out of their husbands’ shadows and into their own.
TMZ shot Daphne hanging out with her future co-stars (below), and they all seemed pretty chummy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here