Keenan Ivory Wayans’ ex wife is set to join the cast the cast of “Hollywood Exes” and yes, you guessed it, she’ll play the ex-wife of Keenan Ivory Wayans.
According to reports, Daphne Wayans – who was married to Keenan from 2001 to 2004 and has 5 children with him – will join the cast for the second season of the VH1 show just as soon as they get picked up by the network.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The former Mrs. Wayans will be in grand company. She’ll be joining the exes of Prince, R. Kelly, Will Smith, Eddie Murphy and Jose Canseco as they try to come out of their husbands’ shadows and into their own.
TMZ shot Daphne hanging out with her future co-stars (below), and they all seemed pretty chummy.
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here