According to reports, the ‘Milk Shake’ artist owes Uncle Sam around $300,000, and the IRS wants it now.
TMZ reported that documents were filed in New York City, demanding she come with every cent of $330,426,71, or else. The filing reveals that she earned more money than usual, evidenced by her support of Britney Spears during her The Onyx Hotel tour.
She’s currently on tour in Europe for a music festival, promoting her latest music.
Also, public records state that her ex-husband, Nas is also in debt to ‘the man’ some $6 million. But he cited child support as the reason for not paying taxes.
He told MTV, “Life is crazy. I [wound] up paying more money to baby mommas than what some of my rap brothers and sistren make.’”
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here