According to reports, the ‘Milk Shake’ artist owes Uncle Sam around $300,000, and the IRS wants it now.
TMZ reported that documents were filed in New York City, demanding she come with every cent of $330,426,71, or else. The filing reveals that she earned more money than usual, evidenced by her support of Britney Spears during her The Onyx Hotel tour.
She’s currently on tour in Europe for a music festival, promoting her latest music.
Also, public records state that her ex-husband, Nas is also in debt to ‘the man’ some $6 million. But he cited child support as the reason for not paying taxes.
He told MTV, “Life is crazy. I [wound] up paying more money to baby mommas than what some of my rap brothers and sistren make.’”
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here