According to reports, the ‘Milk Shake’ artist owes Uncle Sam around $300,000, and the IRS wants it now.
TMZ reported that documents were filed in New York City, demanding she come with every cent of $330,426,71, or else. The filing reveals that she earned more money than usual, evidenced by her support of Britney Spears during her The Onyx Hotel tour.
She’s currently on tour in Europe for a music festival, promoting her latest music.
Also, public records state that her ex-husband, Nas is also in debt to ‘the man’ some $6 million. But he cited child support as the reason for not paying taxes.
He told MTV, “Life is crazy. I [wound] up paying more money to baby mommas than what some of my rap brothers and sistren make.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here