According to reports, the ‘Milk Shake’ artist owes Uncle Sam around $300,000, and the IRS wants it now.
TMZ reported that documents were filed in New York City, demanding she come with every cent of $330,426,71, or else. The filing reveals that she earned more money than usual, evidenced by her support of Britney Spears during her The Onyx Hotel tour.
She’s currently on tour in Europe for a music festival, promoting her latest music.
Also, public records state that her ex-husband, Nas is also in debt to ‘the man’ some $6 million. But he cited child support as the reason for not paying taxes.
He told MTV, “Life is crazy. I [wound] up paying more money to baby mommas than what some of my rap brothers and sistren make.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here