*Kris Humphries was reportedly “mortified” when he was booted from a Hollywood nightclub on Wednesday by the venue’s creative director, Kelly Osbourne.
The NBA star was partying at Beacher’s Madhouse on Sunset Boulevard when Osbourne, who is close friends with his ex-wife Kim Kardashian, ordered him out of the hotspot, reports the New York Post’s Page Six.
A source told the New York Post’s Page Six: ”Kris was so embarrassed and p***ed. Kim is a regular at the club, and Kelly wanted to stay loyal to her.
”It was towards the end of the night – Kelly was furious he was in there. You could see the disgust in her face. She sent security over, and they kicked him out. He was mortified.”
Meanwhile, Kris is now alleging that Kim asked him not to ruin her photo opportunities during their 72-day marriage.
Kris claims their marriage was a fraud and apparently plans to argue in his court case that the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star often pushed him out of the frame when pictures were being taken when together, so that she would receive the maximum amount of attention.
A source said: ”Kris plans on testifying at the upcoming divorce trial that Kim would often tell him to get out of the shot when photographers would descend upon them. Kim would complain that because of Kris’s height, he was blocking the photographers’ clear shot of her. Kim would get very upset if he didn’t move quickly enough.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here