For months rumors have been flying around that the former Miss USA would be on the show for season 5. Although nothing has been confirmed at this point, she did hint in a recent interview that she could be a co-star.
She also told Twitter followers not to be fooled by rumors.
“Some people are so thirsty they send fake stories to bloggers #nothingsurprisesme,” she tweeted.
According to the reality show star, he’s the father of her baby.
“Believe it or not, I’m very stingy with my kitty cat,” she said in a preview of next week’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Stevie J will openly admit that he’s “hit it” with Joseline and stayed at her place for a couple of days, but he’s not about to start a family with her, says Sister 2 Sister.
She admitted, however, that he’s the best sex she’s ever had, but she’s not interested in him anymore.
She said, “He disgusts me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here