For months rumors have been flying around that the former Miss USA would be on the show for season 5. Although nothing has been confirmed at this point, she did hint in a recent interview that she could be a co-star.
She also told Twitter followers not to be fooled by rumors.
“Some people are so thirsty they send fake stories to bloggers #nothingsurprisesme,” she tweeted.
According to the reality show star, he’s the father of her baby.
“Believe it or not, I’m very stingy with my kitty cat,” she said in a preview of next week’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Stevie J will openly admit that he’s “hit it” with Joseline and stayed at her place for a couple of days, but he’s not about to start a family with her, says Sister 2 Sister.
She admitted, however, that he’s the best sex she’s ever had, but she’s not interested in him anymore.
She said, “He disgusts me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here