For months rumors have been flying around that the former Miss USA would be on the show for season 5. Although nothing has been confirmed at this point, she did hint in a recent interview that she could be a co-star.
She also told Twitter followers not to be fooled by rumors.
“Some people are so thirsty they send fake stories to bloggers #nothingsurprisesme,” she tweeted.
According to the reality show star, he’s the father of her baby.
“Believe it or not, I’m very stingy with my kitty cat,” she said in a preview of next week’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Stevie J will openly admit that he’s “hit it” with Joseline and stayed at her place for a couple of days, but he’s not about to start a family with her, says Sister 2 Sister.
She admitted, however, that he’s the best sex she’s ever had, but she’s not interested in him anymore.
She said, “He disgusts me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here