For months rumors have been flying around that the former Miss USA would be on the show for season 5. Although nothing has been confirmed at this point, she did hint in a recent interview that she could be a co-star.
She also told Twitter followers not to be fooled by rumors.
“Some people are so thirsty they send fake stories to bloggers #nothingsurprisesme,” she tweeted.
According to the reality show star, he’s the father of her baby.
“Believe it or not, I’m very stingy with my kitty cat,” she said in a preview of next week’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Stevie J will openly admit that he’s “hit it” with Joseline and stayed at her place for a couple of days, but he’s not about to start a family with her, says Sister 2 Sister.
She admitted, however, that he’s the best sex she’s ever had, but she’s not interested in him anymore.
She said, “He disgusts me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here