For months rumors have been flying around that the former Miss USA would be on the show for season 5. Although nothing has been confirmed at this point, she did hint in a recent interview that she could be a co-star.
She also told Twitter followers not to be fooled by rumors.
“Some people are so thirsty they send fake stories to bloggers #nothingsurprisesme,” she tweeted.
According to the reality show star, he’s the father of her baby.
“Believe it or not, I’m very stingy with my kitty cat,” she said in a preview of next week’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Stevie J will openly admit that he’s “hit it” with Joseline and stayed at her place for a couple of days, but he’s not about to start a family with her, says Sister 2 Sister.
She admitted, however, that he’s the best sex she’s ever had, but she’s not interested in him anymore.
She said, “He disgusts me.”
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here