*”Love & Hip Hop” star Kimbella and her man, Juelz Santana, recently welcomed their new daughter into the world.
Kimbella’s delivery comes on the heels her “Love & Hip Hop” co-star, Yandy Smith’s recent delivery of a baby boy last Monday.
Kimbella and Juelz have children already and viewers of “Love & Hip Hop” know the two have had a very tumultuous relationship, plagued by Juelz’s alleged infidelities. In the season finale, Kim revealed her pregnancy. When she shared the news with her family, their response was lukewarm.
Kimbella hoped her parents would support her pregnancy and share her joy, but her mother was less than thrilled, saying exasperatedly, “I wish Juelz would just put the ring on your finger already!” The then-expectant mother begins to tear up in end of the clip saying simply, “I’ma make it work.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kimbella and Juelz’s little bundle of joy was born Saturday night and weighed in at 7 pounds. Before you ask, no, we don’t have her name.
Below is the picture of Juelz and the new born that he tweeted along with a quote from Nas’ track, “Daughters”: “U won’t ever need no ni&&a for s#it cause DaDDy got U!”
The baby girl is the second child for Juelz and Kimbella. She also has another child from a previous relationship.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here