*”Love & Hip Hop” star Kimbella and her man, Juelz Santana, recently welcomed their new daughter into the world.
Kimbella’s delivery comes on the heels her “Love & Hip Hop” co-star, Yandy Smith’s recent delivery of a baby boy last Monday.
Kimbella and Juelz have children already and viewers of “Love & Hip Hop” know the two have had a very tumultuous relationship, plagued by Juelz’s alleged infidelities. In the season finale, Kim revealed her pregnancy. When she shared the news with her family, their response was lukewarm.
Kimbella hoped her parents would support her pregnancy and share her joy, but her mother was less than thrilled, saying exasperatedly, “I wish Juelz would just put the ring on your finger already!” The then-expectant mother begins to tear up in end of the clip saying simply, “I’ma make it work.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Kimbella and Juelz’s little bundle of joy was born Saturday night and weighed in at 7 pounds. Before you ask, no, we don’t have her name.
Below is the picture of Juelz and the new born that he tweeted along with a quote from Nas’ track, “Daughters”: “U won’t ever need no ni&&a for s#it cause DaDDy got U!”
The baby girl is the second child for Juelz and Kimbella. She also has another child from a previous relationship.
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here