*Kris Humphries signed a reported $24 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets, and he promptly threw it in the face of Kanye West – on Twitter.
The NBA player, currently wrapped in an ugly divorce from Kim Kardashian, took aim at his soon-to-be ex’s current boyfriend while announcing the good news.
Humphries is, of course, making reference to one of West’s lyrics from the song “Way Too Cold” (originally released as “Theraflu”), in which West threatens to use his close friendship with Nets co-owner Jay-Z to have Humphries dropped from the team: “And I’ll admit, I had fell in love with Kim/Around the same time she had fell in love with him/ Well that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thang/ Lucky I ain’t had Jay drop him from the team.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here