*Kris Humphries signed a reported $24 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets, and he promptly threw it in the face of Kanye West – on Twitter.
The NBA player, currently wrapped in an ugly divorce from Kim Kardashian, took aim at his soon-to-be ex’s current boyfriend while announcing the good news.
Humphries is, of course, making reference to one of West’s lyrics from the song “Way Too Cold” (originally released as “Theraflu”), in which West threatens to use his close friendship with Nets co-owner Jay-Z to have Humphries dropped from the team: “And I’ll admit, I had fell in love with Kim/Around the same time she had fell in love with him/ Well that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thang/ Lucky I ain’t had Jay drop him from the team.”
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here