*Kris Humphries signed a reported $24 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets, and he promptly threw it in the face of Kanye West – on Twitter.
The NBA player, currently wrapped in an ugly divorce from Kim Kardashian, took aim at his soon-to-be ex’s current boyfriend while announcing the good news.
Humphries is, of course, making reference to one of West’s lyrics from the song “Way Too Cold” (originally released as “Theraflu”), in which West threatens to use his close friendship with Nets co-owner Jay-Z to have Humphries dropped from the team: “And I’ll admit, I had fell in love with Kim/Around the same time she had fell in love with him/ Well that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thang/ Lucky I ain’t had Jay drop him from the team.”
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here