*Kris Humphries signed a reported $24 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets, and he promptly threw it in the face of Kanye West – on Twitter.
The NBA player, currently wrapped in an ugly divorce from Kim Kardashian, took aim at his soon-to-be ex’s current boyfriend while announcing the good news.
Humphries is, of course, making reference to one of West’s lyrics from the song “Way Too Cold” (originally released as “Theraflu”), in which West threatens to use his close friendship with Nets co-owner Jay-Z to have Humphries dropped from the team: “And I’ll admit, I had fell in love with Kim/Around the same time she had fell in love with him/ Well that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thang/ Lucky I ain’t had Jay drop him from the team.”
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here