Apparently she’s refusing to take part in the Jackson media war because she believes all of the public feuding is damaging the family name. And she would be absolutely right.
La Toya — who’s not exactly shy when it comes to publicity — has been noticeably absent from the media blitz surrounding Michael Jackson’s kids and the MJ Estate.
TMZ was told La Toya feels VERY STRONGLY that the most effective way to solve the family problems is NOT to attack each other in public … but rather hash things out quietly … and respectfully … in private.
So whose side is she on? Sources say she’s definitely NOT aligned with Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie … and wasn’t thrilled to see them camera-whoring all over TV this week.
Bottom line — we’re told La Toya wants what’s best for Michael’s kids … and feels the quicker the family can stop making a public spectacle of themselves … the better off the kids will be.
The drama continues …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here