Apparently she’s refusing to take part in the Jackson media war because she believes all of the public feuding is damaging the family name. And she would be absolutely right.
La Toya — who’s not exactly shy when it comes to publicity — has been noticeably absent from the media blitz surrounding Michael Jackson’s kids and the MJ Estate.
TMZ was told La Toya feels VERY STRONGLY that the most effective way to solve the family problems is NOT to attack each other in public … but rather hash things out quietly … and respectfully … in private.
So whose side is she on? Sources say she’s definitely NOT aligned with Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie … and wasn’t thrilled to see them camera-whoring all over TV this week.
Bottom line — we’re told La Toya wants what’s best for Michael’s kids … and feels the quicker the family can stop making a public spectacle of themselves … the better off the kids will be.
The drama continues …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here