Apparently she’s refusing to take part in the Jackson media war because she believes all of the public feuding is damaging the family name. And she would be absolutely right.
La Toya — who’s not exactly shy when it comes to publicity — has been noticeably absent from the media blitz surrounding Michael Jackson’s kids and the MJ Estate.
TMZ was told La Toya feels VERY STRONGLY that the most effective way to solve the family problems is NOT to attack each other in public … but rather hash things out quietly … and respectfully … in private.
So whose side is she on? Sources say she’s definitely NOT aligned with Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie … and wasn’t thrilled to see them camera-whoring all over TV this week.
Bottom line — we’re told La Toya wants what’s best for Michael’s kids … and feels the quicker the family can stop making a public spectacle of themselves … the better off the kids will be.
The drama continues …
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here