Apparently she’s refusing to take part in the Jackson media war because she believes all of the public feuding is damaging the family name. And she would be absolutely right.
La Toya — who’s not exactly shy when it comes to publicity — has been noticeably absent from the media blitz surrounding Michael Jackson’s kids and the MJ Estate.
TMZ was told La Toya feels VERY STRONGLY that the most effective way to solve the family problems is NOT to attack each other in public … but rather hash things out quietly … and respectfully … in private.
So whose side is she on? Sources say she’s definitely NOT aligned with Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie … and wasn’t thrilled to see them camera-whoring all over TV this week.
Bottom line — we’re told La Toya wants what’s best for Michael’s kids … and feels the quicker the family can stop making a public spectacle of themselves … the better off the kids will be.
The drama continues …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here