Apparently she’s refusing to take part in the Jackson media war because she believes all of the public feuding is damaging the family name. And she would be absolutely right.
La Toya — who’s not exactly shy when it comes to publicity — has been noticeably absent from the media blitz surrounding Michael Jackson’s kids and the MJ Estate.
TMZ was told La Toya feels VERY STRONGLY that the most effective way to solve the family problems is NOT to attack each other in public … but rather hash things out quietly … and respectfully … in private.
So whose side is she on? Sources say she’s definitely NOT aligned with Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie … and wasn’t thrilled to see them camera-whoring all over TV this week.
Bottom line — we’re told La Toya wants what’s best for Michael’s kids … and feels the quicker the family can stop making a public spectacle of themselves … the better off the kids will be.
The drama continues …
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here