*Nearly two years after Ben Harper filed for divorce from Laura Dern, the star of HBO’s “Enlightened” has filed her own papers seeking to split from the singer, reports TMZ.
Dern filed legal documents Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court seeking primary physical custody of their two children — son Ellery, 10, and daughter Jaya, 7 — and joint legal custody. She’s also seeking child and spousal support and wants Harper to pay her attorneys’ fees.
Dern and Harper were married in December 2005 after five years of dating. Harper first filed divorce papers in October 2010, citing irreconcilable differences and asking the judge not to award her spousal support.
In January, the two sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they attended the Golden Globes together — where she won the award for best actress in a comedy series.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here