*Nearly two years after Ben Harper filed for divorce from Laura Dern, the star of HBO’s “Enlightened” has filed her own papers seeking to split from the singer, reports TMZ.
Dern filed legal documents Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court seeking primary physical custody of their two children — son Ellery, 10, and daughter Jaya, 7 — and joint legal custody. She’s also seeking child and spousal support and wants Harper to pay her attorneys’ fees.
Dern and Harper were married in December 2005 after five years of dating. Harper first filed divorce papers in October 2010, citing irreconcilable differences and asking the judge not to award her spousal support.
In January, the two sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they attended the Golden Globes together — where she won the award for best actress in a comedy series.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here