*Nearly two years after Ben Harper filed for divorce from Laura Dern, the star of HBO’s “Enlightened” has filed her own papers seeking to split from the singer, reports TMZ.
Dern filed legal documents Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court seeking primary physical custody of their two children — son Ellery, 10, and daughter Jaya, 7 — and joint legal custody. She’s also seeking child and spousal support and wants Harper to pay her attorneys’ fees.
Dern and Harper were married in December 2005 after five years of dating. Harper first filed divorce papers in October 2010, citing irreconcilable differences and asking the judge not to award her spousal support.
In January, the two sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they attended the Golden Globes together — where she won the award for best actress in a comedy series.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here