*Nearly two years after Ben Harper filed for divorce from Laura Dern, the star of HBO’s “Enlightened” has filed her own papers seeking to split from the singer, reports TMZ.
Dern filed legal documents Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court seeking primary physical custody of their two children — son Ellery, 10, and daughter Jaya, 7 — and joint legal custody. She’s also seeking child and spousal support and wants Harper to pay her attorneys’ fees.
Dern and Harper were married in December 2005 after five years of dating. Harper first filed divorce papers in October 2010, citing irreconcilable differences and asking the judge not to award her spousal support.
In January, the two sparked speculation of a reconciliation when they attended the Golden Globes together — where she won the award for best actress in a comedy series.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here