*Laurence Fishburne will return to series television in NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
The “CSI” alum will play FBI special agent Jack Crawford, the boss of Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), the criminal profiler who’s tracking a serial killer with the help of Dr. Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen).
The series is loosely based on Thomas Harris’ novel “Red Dragon,” the prequel to “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Hannibal will premiere as a midseason replacement on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here