*Laurence Fishburne will return to series television in NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
The “CSI” alum will play FBI special agent Jack Crawford, the boss of Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), the criminal profiler who’s tracking a serial killer with the help of Dr. Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen).
The series is loosely based on Thomas Harris’ novel “Red Dragon,” the prequel to “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Hannibal will premiere as a midseason replacement on NBC.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here