*Laurence Fishburne will return to series television in NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
The “CSI” alum will play FBI special agent Jack Crawford, the boss of Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), the criminal profiler who’s tracking a serial killer with the help of Dr. Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen).
The series is loosely based on Thomas Harris’ novel “Red Dragon,” the prequel to “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Hannibal will premiere as a midseason replacement on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here