*Laurence Fishburne will return to series television in NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
The “CSI” alum will play FBI special agent Jack Crawford, the boss of Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), the criminal profiler who’s tracking a serial killer with the help of Dr. Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen).
The series is loosely based on Thomas Harris’ novel “Red Dragon,” the prequel to “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Hannibal will premiere as a midseason replacement on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here