*Laurence Fishburne will return to series television in NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
The “CSI” alum will play FBI special agent Jack Crawford, the boss of Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), the criminal profiler who’s tracking a serial killer with the help of Dr. Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen).
The series is loosely based on Thomas Harris’ novel “Red Dragon,” the prequel to “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Hannibal will premiere as a midseason replacement on NBC.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here