*(New York, NY) – The ultimate soul crooner, singer/songwriter Lenny Williams, renowned for his perennial smash hit, Cause I Love You and for being the former lead singer of the band Tower of Power (So Very Hard To Go, What Is Hip and other hits), will offer music aficionados a collection of great new music on Tuesday, July 31st, with the release of his CD, Still In The Game.
Released on Bridle Ridge Records and distributed by Music Access/E One Music/EMPIRE Distribution, this new CD will delight Lenny Williams’ fans and attract those not yet fans, to his smooth, soulful tunes and delivery. Williams possesses one of the most distinctive voices in contemporary music. With his rich, passionate vocal style, he is rightfully regarded as one of R&B music’s most influential soul men.
Like EURweb on Facebook
An authentic classic in the music game, Williams’ style has transcended into the new millennium, influencing many of today’s newest R&B and pop vocalists, as well as rappers, many of whom have sampled his music.
The first single from the Still In The Game CD is the romantic ballad, Still, which also has a poignant video that accompanies it. It can be viewed below.
Now a doctor, since receiving his honorary Doctor of Fine Arts degree from California State University recently, Lenny Williams has the right musical prescription to soothe real music lovers.
Mary L. Moore
Double XXposure Media Relations
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here