*Leslie Odom Jr. has been upped to series regular on NBC‘s Broadway drama “Smash.”
Last season he recurred as Sam, a love interest for Tom Levitt (Christian Borle). Odom recently closed in the Broadway musical Leap Of Faith.
In an additional “Smash” casting Krysta Rodriguez has joined the series as a regular playing Ana, the roommate to Katharine McPhee’s character Karen.
As previously reported, Jennifer Hudson will appear on “Smash” next season as a Tony-winning Broadway star named Veronica Moore, who impacts the lives of Karen and Ivy (Megan Hilty).
“I’m excited about it. I’m gearing up for it,” Hudson said last month. “It’s a guest appearance but we’ll see how it goes! I’ll be singing and dancing since I play a Broadway star so Broadway stars do it all! If I’m doing it all, everybody better get ready!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here