*Leslie Odom Jr. has been upped to series regular on NBC‘s Broadway drama “Smash.”
Last season he recurred as Sam, a love interest for Tom Levitt (Christian Borle). Odom recently closed in the Broadway musical Leap Of Faith.
In an additional “Smash” casting Krysta Rodriguez has joined the series as a regular playing Ana, the roommate to Katharine McPhee’s character Karen.
As previously reported, Jennifer Hudson will appear on “Smash” next season as a Tony-winning Broadway star named Veronica Moore, who impacts the lives of Karen and Ivy (Megan Hilty).
“I’m excited about it. I’m gearing up for it,” Hudson said last month. “It’s a guest appearance but we’ll see how it goes! I’ll be singing and dancing since I play a Broadway star so Broadway stars do it all! If I’m doing it all, everybody better get ready!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry Mingle with Pres. Obama
- John Hairston: Why So Many R&B Radio Stations Are Becoming Black History!
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here