*Leslie Odom Jr. has been upped to series regular on NBC‘s Broadway drama “Smash.”
Last season he recurred as Sam, a love interest for Tom Levitt (Christian Borle). Odom recently closed in the Broadway musical Leap Of Faith.
In an additional “Smash” casting Krysta Rodriguez has joined the series as a regular playing Ana, the roommate to Katharine McPhee’s character Karen.
As previously reported, Jennifer Hudson will appear on “Smash” next season as a Tony-winning Broadway star named Veronica Moore, who impacts the lives of Karen and Ivy (Megan Hilty).
“I’m excited about it. I’m gearing up for it,” Hudson said last month. “It’s a guest appearance but we’ll see how it goes! I’ll be singing and dancing since I play a Broadway star so Broadway stars do it all! If I’m doing it all, everybody better get ready!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here