*Leslie Odom Jr. has been upped to series regular on NBC‘s Broadway drama “Smash.”
Last season he recurred as Sam, a love interest for Tom Levitt (Christian Borle). Odom recently closed in the Broadway musical Leap Of Faith.
In an additional “Smash” casting Krysta Rodriguez has joined the series as a regular playing Ana, the roommate to Katharine McPhee’s character Karen.
As previously reported, Jennifer Hudson will appear on “Smash” next season as a Tony-winning Broadway star named Veronica Moore, who impacts the lives of Karen and Ivy (Megan Hilty).
“I’m excited about it. I’m gearing up for it,” Hudson said last month. “It’s a guest appearance but we’ll see how it goes! I’ll be singing and dancing since I play a Broadway star so Broadway stars do it all! If I’m doing it all, everybody better get ready!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here