*VH1’s train wreck and hit show, Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta, has got it’s audience hooked and waiting for more. Well then, here’s a summary and sneak peek video of Monday’s show.
When Mimi tells them that Joseline was up in her face about it, Mimi wonders “What the f— are you mad about? B—h, you pregnant by my dude!” and then tells them about how Stevie showed up waving the pregnancy test around.
“That is piss on a stick!” K.Michelle says, disgusted. Mimi is disgusted too, and she’s had enough of the relationship. “I’m all about moving forward…I don’t want to do this anymore,” Mimi says in the clip below.
Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta airs Monday at 8pm E/P on VH1
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here