*VH1’s train wreck and hit show, Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta, has got it’s audience hooked and waiting for more. Well then, here’s a summary and sneak peek video of Monday’s show.
When Mimi tells them that Joseline was up in her face about it, Mimi wonders “What the f— are you mad about? B—h, you pregnant by my dude!” and then tells them about how Stevie showed up waving the pregnancy test around.
“That is piss on a stick!” K.Michelle says, disgusted. Mimi is disgusted too, and she’s had enough of the relationship. “I’m all about moving forward…I don’t want to do this anymore,” Mimi says in the clip below.
Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta airs Monday at 8pm E/P on VH1
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here