*VH1’s train wreck and hit show, Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta, has got it’s audience hooked and waiting for more. Well then, here’s a summary and sneak peek video of Monday’s show.
When Mimi tells them that Joseline was up in her face about it, Mimi wonders “What the f— are you mad about? B—h, you pregnant by my dude!” and then tells them about how Stevie showed up waving the pregnancy test around.
“That is piss on a stick!” K.Michelle says, disgusted. Mimi is disgusted too, and she’s had enough of the relationship. “I’m all about moving forward…I don’t want to do this anymore,” Mimi says in the clip below.
Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta airs Monday at 8pm E/P on VH1
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here