*VH1’s train wreck and hit show, Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta, has got it’s audience hooked and waiting for more. Well then, here’s a summary and sneak peek video of Monday’s show.
When Mimi tells them that Joseline was up in her face about it, Mimi wonders “What the f— are you mad about? B—h, you pregnant by my dude!” and then tells them about how Stevie showed up waving the pregnancy test around.
“That is piss on a stick!” K.Michelle says, disgusted. Mimi is disgusted too, and she’s had enough of the relationship. “I’m all about moving forward…I don’t want to do this anymore,” Mimi says in the clip below.
Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta airs Monday at 8pm E/P on VH1
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here