So what’s on tap for the next episode? Basically, in the sneak peek below, it kinda seems pretty big of Joseline to apologize to Erica for accusing her of sleeping with Stevie J.
“I probably owe her an apology. I thought she had sex with Stevie,” says Joseline. “I thought he smashed her. I guess I was wrong.”
Unfortunately, even though she’s sorry, she and Erica aren’t about to be friends. Erica’s response to the accusation? “Stevie couldn’t get it on my bad day.”
To see the rest of their saga, check out “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” on Monday at 8pm E/P.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here