So what’s on tap for the next episode? Basically, in the sneak peek below, it kinda seems pretty big of Joseline to apologize to Erica for accusing her of sleeping with Stevie J.
“I probably owe her an apology. I thought she had sex with Stevie,” says Joseline. “I thought he smashed her. I guess I was wrong.”
Unfortunately, even though she’s sorry, she and Erica aren’t about to be friends. Erica’s response to the accusation? “Stevie couldn’t get it on my bad day.”
To see the rest of their saga, check out “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” on Monday at 8pm E/P.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here