So what’s on tap for the next episode? Basically, in the sneak peek below, it kinda seems pretty big of Joseline to apologize to Erica for accusing her of sleeping with Stevie J.
“I probably owe her an apology. I thought she had sex with Stevie,” says Joseline. “I thought he smashed her. I guess I was wrong.”
Unfortunately, even though she’s sorry, she and Erica aren’t about to be friends. Erica’s response to the accusation? “Stevie couldn’t get it on my bad day.”
To see the rest of their saga, check out “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” on Monday at 8pm E/P.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here