In fact, the drama between K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz is just getting started.
All that back and forth media frenzy between the former lovers was just the warm up of what’s about to go down.
Executive producer of “Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” Mona Scott-Young, says one, there is going to be a reunion show, and two, it’s going to be nasty.
As EURweb partner, The Jasmine Brand reports, the music exec will make an appearance on the already drama filled show. It’s going to get ugly folks.
K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz used to date. But their relationship went a totally different direction after a while. K.Michelle claims he was abusive, but of course her ex denies it all.
Mona’s expecting them to confront one another and maybe end their feud.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Lives Matter Activist Fatally Shoots Himself on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here