In fact, the drama between K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz is just getting started.
All that back and forth media frenzy between the former lovers was just the warm up of what’s about to go down.
Executive producer of “Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” Mona Scott-Young, says one, there is going to be a reunion show, and two, it’s going to be nasty.
As EURweb partner, The Jasmine Brand reports, the music exec will make an appearance on the already drama filled show. It’s going to get ugly folks.
K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz used to date. But their relationship went a totally different direction after a while. K.Michelle claims he was abusive, but of course her ex denies it all.
Mona’s expecting them to confront one another and maybe end their feud.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here