In fact, the drama between K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz is just getting started.
All that back and forth media frenzy between the former lovers was just the warm up of what’s about to go down.
Executive producer of “Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” Mona Scott-Young, says one, there is going to be a reunion show, and two, it’s going to be nasty.
As EURweb partner, The Jasmine Brand reports, the music exec will make an appearance on the already drama filled show. It’s going to get ugly folks.
K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz used to date. But their relationship went a totally different direction after a while. K.Michelle claims he was abusive, but of course her ex denies it all.
Mona’s expecting them to confront one another and maybe end their feud.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here