In fact, the drama between K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz is just getting started.
All that back and forth media frenzy between the former lovers was just the warm up of what’s about to go down.
Executive producer of “Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” Mona Scott-Young, says one, there is going to be a reunion show, and two, it’s going to be nasty.
As EURweb partner, The Jasmine Brand reports, the music exec will make an appearance on the already drama filled show. It’s going to get ugly folks.
K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz used to date. But their relationship went a totally different direction after a while. K.Michelle claims he was abusive, but of course her ex denies it all.
Mona’s expecting them to confront one another and maybe end their feud.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here