In fact, the drama between K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz is just getting started.
All that back and forth media frenzy between the former lovers was just the warm up of what’s about to go down.
Executive producer of “Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta,” Mona Scott-Young, says one, there is going to be a reunion show, and two, it’s going to be nasty.
As EURweb partner, The Jasmine Brand reports, the music exec will make an appearance on the already drama filled show. It’s going to get ugly folks.
K.Michelle and MeMpHiTz used to date. But their relationship went a totally different direction after a while. K.Michelle claims he was abusive, but of course her ex denies it all.
Mona’s expecting them to confront one another and maybe end their feud.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here