His witty tongue and courageous heart has won him the reputation of being a politically conscious artist, truly saying what he’s observed.
His most recent controversy stems from his thoughts about the president.
On a radio interview with Philly’s Power 99, he blatantly said Obama is a baby killer.
“One hand, you have someone who is a great speaker, but kills little children – our president,” he noted. “I’m talking about ordering a drone attack. Ordering drone attacks that go and kill mothers, innocent bystanders, children. Militants too, but the collateral damage. You’re responsible for that, too.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Lupe was referring to the recent drone attacks on alleged Al Qeda forces. However, drones are increasingly being used more to enforce the law domestically.
The rapper isn’t fazed by the president’s intentions. Instead, he believes the president is responsible for all life taken by his hand.
“Drug dealers can say the same thing. I didn’t mean to kill all the people in the restaurant. I was just trying to get that one dude who killed my cousin. Just so happened that that little girl was there. Same thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here