His witty tongue and courageous heart has won him the reputation of being a politically conscious artist, truly saying what he’s observed.
His most recent controversy stems from his thoughts about the president.
On a radio interview with Philly’s Power 99, he blatantly said Obama is a baby killer.
“One hand, you have someone who is a great speaker, but kills little children – our president,” he noted. “I’m talking about ordering a drone attack. Ordering drone attacks that go and kill mothers, innocent bystanders, children. Militants too, but the collateral damage. You’re responsible for that, too.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Lupe was referring to the recent drone attacks on alleged Al Qeda forces. However, drones are increasingly being used more to enforce the law domestically.
The rapper isn’t fazed by the president’s intentions. Instead, he believes the president is responsible for all life taken by his hand.
“Drug dealers can say the same thing. I didn’t mean to kill all the people in the restaurant. I was just trying to get that one dude who killed my cousin. Just so happened that that little girl was there. Same thing.”
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here