*Mariah Carey has decided to unload her getaway in the Bahamas.
The singer has put the 4,000-square foot, three-bedroom, three-bathroom property – where she married Nick Cannon in 2008 – on the market for $5.5 million.
The house, which is named Sea Lily, sits on the exclusive Windermere Island which is only accessible by private helicopter or a bridge manned by a guard.
The listing on Ocean Villas Group reads: ”Windermere is a private island, popular with a handful of well-known owners who have their homes here. Sea Lily is right on the ocean front and has superb views from every room of the house. It is just a few steps from the villa to the beach in front.”
News of the sale comes after it was recently revealed the couple – who have 15-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe together – are spending $150,000 a month on a holiday home in The Hamptons in Long Island, New York, for the summer.
The 7,500 square foot property features six bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms, a private cinema and an extensive wine cellar and a 40ft swimming pool, as well as its own creek and floating cabanas. There are also staff quarters on the grounds.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here