*Mariah Carey has decided to unload her getaway in the Bahamas.
The singer has put the 4,000-square foot, three-bedroom, three-bathroom property – where she married Nick Cannon in 2008 – on the market for $5.5 million.
The house, which is named Sea Lily, sits on the exclusive Windermere Island which is only accessible by private helicopter or a bridge manned by a guard.
The listing on Ocean Villas Group reads: ”Windermere is a private island, popular with a handful of well-known owners who have their homes here. Sea Lily is right on the ocean front and has superb views from every room of the house. It is just a few steps from the villa to the beach in front.”
News of the sale comes after it was recently revealed the couple – who have 15-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe together – are spending $150,000 a month on a holiday home in The Hamptons in Long Island, New York, for the summer.
The 7,500 square foot property features six bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms, a private cinema and an extensive wine cellar and a 40ft swimming pool, as well as its own creek and floating cabanas. There are also staff quarters on the grounds.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here