Mariah Carey will be the next “American Idol” judge, replacing J.Lo on the show.
If all goes just right, the singer will be making more than $17 million for one season.
At first, her hubby Nick Cannon, doubted the show had enough cash flow to fund the superstar’s presence on the show.
“I don’t know if they can afford Mariah Carey,” Cannon told TMZ earlier as we reported. “That’s a lot of money.”
Let’s not get too excited though. This isn’t the first time she’s been rumored to be the next judge. In 2010, thus was the same story.
In the meantime, another judge needs to be replaced. Artists like Nicki Minaj have even come up, but one diva is hoping to have her name called.
Aretha Franklin has publicly lamented her not being even called up for the gig.
She suspects with all of her experience and lovely personality, she should be the next judge. She even suggested other legends like Patti LaBelle.
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here