*Mary J. Blige is headed to NBC this fall as a mentor on “The Voice.”
The singer, currently starring in “Rock of Ages,” will be an advisor on coach Adam Levine’s team, filling one of two spots left open by Robin Thicke and Alanis Morissette.
“I love Adam, he’s amazing. I’m so happy to be working with him and his team,” said Blige, who is the second mentor named for next season, after Michael Bublé joined Team Blake Shelton last week.
“The Voice” kicks off its third season on Monday, Sept. 10 at 8/7c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here