*Mary J. Blige is headed to NBC this fall as a mentor on “The Voice.”
The singer, currently starring in “Rock of Ages,” will be an advisor on coach Adam Levine’s team, filling one of two spots left open by Robin Thicke and Alanis Morissette.
“I love Adam, he’s amazing. I’m so happy to be working with him and his team,” said Blige, who is the second mentor named for next season, after Michael Bublé joined Team Blake Shelton last week.
“The Voice” kicks off its third season on Monday, Sept. 10 at 8/7c on NBC.
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here