*Mary J. Blige is headed to NBC this fall as a mentor on “The Voice.”
The singer, currently starring in “Rock of Ages,” will be an advisor on coach Adam Levine’s team, filling one of two spots left open by Robin Thicke and Alanis Morissette.
“I love Adam, he’s amazing. I’m so happy to be working with him and his team,” said Blige, who is the second mentor named for next season, after Michael Bublé joined Team Blake Shelton last week.
“The Voice” kicks off its third season on Monday, Sept. 10 at 8/7c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here