*Mary J. Blige is headed to NBC this fall as a mentor on “The Voice.”
The singer, currently starring in “Rock of Ages,” will be an advisor on coach Adam Levine’s team, filling one of two spots left open by Robin Thicke and Alanis Morissette.
“I love Adam, he’s amazing. I’m so happy to be working with him and his team,” said Blige, who is the second mentor named for next season, after Michael Bublé joined Team Blake Shelton last week.
“The Voice” kicks off its third season on Monday, Sept. 10 at 8/7c on NBC.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here