*Mary J. Blige is headed to NBC this fall as a mentor on “The Voice.”
The singer, currently starring in “Rock of Ages,” will be an advisor on coach Adam Levine’s team, filling one of two spots left open by Robin Thicke and Alanis Morissette.
“I love Adam, he’s amazing. I’m so happy to be working with him and his team,” said Blige, who is the second mentor named for next season, after Michael Bublé joined Team Blake Shelton last week.
“The Voice” kicks off its third season on Monday, Sept. 10 at 8/7c on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here