*Some may argue it’s not the Biblical approach, but Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell tells her children not to back down from bullies, says Sister 2 Sister.
Tina, who expressed that she was bullied when she was younger said that she doesn’t want her kids to go through what she went through. So, she tries to equip her children at home for those types of scenarios.
“My kids know to defend yourself, and they know how to communicate their self-defense if they feel like they are threatened. My children know you don’t start no fight…but if somebody put they hands on you, put ‘em on they back,” she said.
She added that parents need to talk to their children and get more involved in their lives to find out what pressures they’re dealing with and help them to navigate through it all.
“I sure hope that I do not communicate be violent, go out and attack everybody, because my kids know you better not be there making somebody feel like they’re nothing…you don’t do that clique thing,” she said.
Read/learn more at Sister 2 Sister OR watch video of the Mary Mary making their comments about the issue:
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here