*Who’s writing these laws that are supposed to protect us?
We’ve seen the horrendous flaws of the “Stand Your Ground” law in the Trayvon Martin case.
We’ve also seen children arrested because police call themselves following the law. What law condones this? Now citizens are being victimized by yet another law that allows folks to steal your car?
In Maryland, local NBC affiliate WBAL-Team sent their investigative team to check out a long-running scheme that has allowed car thieves and an auto salvage yard called Crazy Ray’s to profit from stolen cars. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here