*Who’s writing these laws that are supposed to protect us?
We’ve seen the horrendous flaws of the “Stand Your Ground” law in the Trayvon Martin case.
We’ve also seen children arrested because police call themselves following the law. What law condones this? Now citizens are being victimized by yet another law that allows folks to steal your car?
In Maryland, local NBC affiliate WBAL-Team sent their investigative team to check out a long-running scheme that has allowed car thieves and an auto salvage yard called Crazy Ray’s to profit from stolen cars. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here