*Who’s writing these laws that are supposed to protect us?
We’ve seen the horrendous flaws of the “Stand Your Ground” law in the Trayvon Martin case.
We’ve also seen children arrested because police call themselves following the law. What law condones this? Now citizens are being victimized by yet another law that allows folks to steal your car?
In Maryland, local NBC affiliate WBAL-Team sent their investigative team to check out a long-running scheme that has allowed car thieves and an auto salvage yard called Crazy Ray’s to profit from stolen cars. (more…)
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here