*Los Angeles Lakers forward Matt Barnes got himself busted Monday night for an outstanding traffic warrant, and for mouthing off to the arresting officer, TMZ is reporting.
According to law enforcement sources, Barnes was busted by police in Manhattan Beach, CA for a misdemeanor traffic warrant, and we’re told he also resisted the arresting officer.
Barnes is currently being booked by Manhattan Beach PD for the traffic violation, and for resisting an executive officer … a felony.
According to our sources … Matt was walking in Manhattan Beach around 8:30PM when he was first approached by Manhattan Beach PD — and when officers ran a check on him they discovered a massive $26,000 unpaid traffic warrant for driving on a suspended license.
We’re told Barnes made threats against one of the officers — which is why he got slapped with the felony for resisting.
As of this posting, Barnes is being held on $51,000 bail — $26k of which is the unpaid warrant.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here