*She got her’s now she’s got some advice you.
Ladies, don’t rush to marry the wrong man, is Meagan Good’s message.
The sexy actress who got married to the love of her life recently has a bit of advice for single women out there in search of love.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Doing the unconventional thing, nowadays, she and her now husband waited to have sex until their wedding night. She says it was well worth it and she’s glad to have made the choice not to compromise.
“Sometimes…you make what you think are sacrifices because you see there’s potential here, or this person has it in their heart there’s just got to be some growing,” Meagan told Elev8.com.
Meagan is happily married to a preacher, DeVon Franklin, and feels she truly found her soul mate.
“It’s been pretty amazing,” Meagan said of married life. “He is absolutely the most incredible thing that’s happened to me. We want the same thing out of life and that’s important.”
She continued, “Ultimately one thing I would say to all women is don’t settle. It is out there. It does exist and God is so much bigger and greater than what our small minds can think,” she said. “What we think is impossible is absolutely possible and I’m definitely living proof of that. My marriage is living proof of that.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here