*Retired NBA great Michael Jordan’s son Marcus Jordan, was arrested in Omaha early Sunday following a disturbance outside a downtown hotel, according to reports.
According to a news release, police responding to a call at the Embassy Suites found hotel security trying to subdue Jordan, who was having an argument with two women in the hotel driveway.
The release said Jordan was “very animated, intoxicated and uncooperative,” and it took multiple officers to control and handcuff him.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Jordan was booked at the Douglas County Department of Corrections for resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and obstructing. He had been released by Sunday night.
Jordan, who played last season for the University of Central Florida, averaged 13.7 points a game.
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here