*NFL superstar Michael Vick married longtime fiancee Kijafa Frink Saturday night in a lavish ceremony at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and under tight security which, alone, set the Philadelphia Eagles‘ quarterback back $300,000!
According to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, the Vick party’s vibe was relaxed, with hookahs on the tables and R&B music blaring in the background.
Waiters passed around fruity pink drinks to the gathering of guests — about 300 family members, friends and NFL colleagues of Vick, including running back LeSean McCoy and head coach Andy Reid, Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White, free agent wide out Plaxico Burress and retired New Orleans Saint Aaron Brooks.
Like EURweb on Facebook
From what we hear, the menu was upscale and as down-home as Mr. Vick himself: lobster and oysters and shrimp, but also chicken and waffles, something that the Fontainebleau, one of South Florida’s most expensive hotels where wedding dinners start at $185-a-plate, had never served before.
We’ll have more on this story shortly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here