*NFL superstar Michael Vick married longtime fiancee Kijafa Frink Saturday night in a lavish ceremony at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and under tight security which, alone, set the Philadelphia Eagles‘ quarterback back $300,000!
According to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, the Vick party’s vibe was relaxed, with hookahs on the tables and R&B music blaring in the background.
Waiters passed around fruity pink drinks to the gathering of guests — about 300 family members, friends and NFL colleagues of Vick, including running back LeSean McCoy and head coach Andy Reid, Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White, free agent wide out Plaxico Burress and retired New Orleans Saint Aaron Brooks.
Like EURweb on Facebook
From what we hear, the menu was upscale and as down-home as Mr. Vick himself: lobster and oysters and shrimp, but also chicken and waffles, something that the Fontainebleau, one of South Florida’s most expensive hotels where wedding dinners start at $185-a-plate, had never served before.
We’ll have more on this story shortly.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here