*NFL superstar Michael Vick married longtime fiancee Kijafa Frink Saturday night in a lavish ceremony at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and under tight security which, alone, set the Philadelphia Eagles‘ quarterback back $300,000!
According to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, the Vick party’s vibe was relaxed, with hookahs on the tables and R&B music blaring in the background.
Waiters passed around fruity pink drinks to the gathering of guests — about 300 family members, friends and NFL colleagues of Vick, including running back LeSean McCoy and head coach Andy Reid, Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White, free agent wide out Plaxico Burress and retired New Orleans Saint Aaron Brooks.
Like EURweb on Facebook
From what we hear, the menu was upscale and as down-home as Mr. Vick himself: lobster and oysters and shrimp, but also chicken and waffles, something that the Fontainebleau, one of South Florida’s most expensive hotels where wedding dinners start at $185-a-plate, had never served before.
We’ll have more on this story shortly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here