* The 14th Annual DesignCare Event recently went down in Malibu, CA. The event, launched by actress Holly Robinson and her husband Rodney Peete, is an annual summer event that was established in the 90’s, to help raise funds for the HollyRod Foundation. The foundation was created to help families with members that suffer from either Parkinsons or Autism. This year, we spotted a number of A-listers like Tracee Ellis Ross, Melanie Brown and Stephon Belafonte, Arsenio Hall, Paula Abdul and Shaun Robinson. Peep the pix.
For additional photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here