* The 14th Annual DesignCare Event recently went down in Malibu, CA. The event, launched by actress Holly Robinson and her husband Rodney Peete, is an annual summer event that was established in the 90’s, to help raise funds for the HollyRod Foundation. The foundation was created to help families with members that suffer from either Parkinsons or Autism. This year, we spotted a number of A-listers like Tracee Ellis Ross, Melanie Brown and Stephon Belafonte, Arsenio Hall, Paula Abdul and Shaun Robinson. Peep the pix.
For additional photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here