* The 14th Annual DesignCare Event recently went down in Malibu, CA. The event, launched by actress Holly Robinson and her husband Rodney Peete, is an annual summer event that was established in the 90’s, to help raise funds for the HollyRod Foundation. The foundation was created to help families with members that suffer from either Parkinsons or Autism. This year, we spotted a number of A-listers like Tracee Ellis Ross, Melanie Brown and Stephon Belafonte, Arsenio Hall, Paula Abdul and Shaun Robinson. Peep the pix.
For additional photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here