*Kris Humphries’ ex-girlfriend is now accusing his ex-wife Kim Kardashian of getting private investigators to spy on her.
Myla Sinanaj – who was subpoenaed by Kim’s legal team to discuss her relationship with Kris last month as part of their divorce proceedings – has taken digs at the reality TV star via twitter, urging Kim to leave her alone.
Myla tweeted: ”Hey @kimkardashian why don’t u enjoy ur Miami trip & stop sending private investigators to my house-Stop dragging me into ur drama.”
She further tweeted:
- ”Subpoena me twice for the same thing! Hilarious”
- ”People get so used to hearing lies that the truth doesn’t even seem real anymore.”
- ”Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.”
- ”I am who I am. I like what I like. I love who I love. I do what I want. Get off my back and deal with it. It’s my life, not yours. (sic)”
Myla has been ordered to sit for a deposition trial at the end of the month as part of Kim and Kris’ divorce proceedings, and her former lawyer Joe Tacopina already accepted service on her behalf, but there are concerns she might now say he didn’t have authority to accept.
Last month, Kris’ attorneys were said to be planning to issue a subpoena to Kim’s boyfriend Kanye West.
Kim and Kris split in October after just 72 days of marriage.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here