*Kris Humphries’ ex-girlfriend is now accusing his ex-wife Kim Kardashian of getting private investigators to spy on her.
Myla Sinanaj – who was subpoenaed by Kim’s legal team to discuss her relationship with Kris last month as part of their divorce proceedings – has taken digs at the reality TV star via twitter, urging Kim to leave her alone.
Myla tweeted: ”Hey @kimkardashian why don’t u enjoy ur Miami trip & stop sending private investigators to my house-Stop dragging me into ur drama.”
She further tweeted:
- ”Subpoena me twice for the same thing! Hilarious”
- ”People get so used to hearing lies that the truth doesn’t even seem real anymore.”
- ”Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.”
- ”I am who I am. I like what I like. I love who I love. I do what I want. Get off my back and deal with it. It’s my life, not yours. (sic)”
Myla has been ordered to sit for a deposition trial at the end of the month as part of Kim and Kris’ divorce proceedings, and her former lawyer Joe Tacopina already accepted service on her behalf, but there are concerns she might now say he didn’t have authority to accept.
Last month, Kris’ attorneys were said to be planning to issue a subpoena to Kim’s boyfriend Kanye West.
Kim and Kris split in October after just 72 days of marriage.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here