*Over the weekend, Ne-Yo (real name Shaffer Chimere Smith) held an event in the south Hampton’s for his Compound Foundation.
A number of A-list celebrities, socialites and entertainers were in attendance like Russell Simmons, Arsenio Hall, Adrienne Bailon, Dr. Roscoe Brown (one of the original Tuskeegee Airmen), Rocsi Diaz, Monyetta Shaw and others.
Peep some of the candids shots.
Visit the Jasmine Brand for more photos.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here