*Over the weekend, Ne-Yo (real name Shaffer Chimere Smith) held an event in the south Hampton’s for his Compound Foundation.
A number of A-list celebrities, socialites and entertainers were in attendance like Russell Simmons, Arsenio Hall, Adrienne Bailon, Dr. Roscoe Brown (one of the original Tuskeegee Airmen), Rocsi Diaz, Monyetta Shaw and others.
Peep some of the candids shots.
Visit the Jasmine Brand for more photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here