*Over the weekend, Ne-Yo (real name Shaffer Chimere Smith) held an event in the south Hampton’s for his Compound Foundation.
A number of A-list celebrities, socialites and entertainers were in attendance like Russell Simmons, Arsenio Hall, Adrienne Bailon, Dr. Roscoe Brown (one of the original Tuskeegee Airmen), Rocsi Diaz, Monyetta Shaw and others.
Peep some of the candids shots.
Visit the Jasmine Brand for more photos.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here