*Over the weekend, Ne-Yo (real name Shaffer Chimere Smith) held an event in the south Hampton’s for his Compound Foundation.
A number of A-list celebrities, socialites and entertainers were in attendance like Russell Simmons, Arsenio Hall, Adrienne Bailon, Dr. Roscoe Brown (one of the original Tuskeegee Airmen), Rocsi Diaz, Monyetta Shaw and others.
Peep some of the candids shots.
Visit the Jasmine Brand for more photos.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here