*Over the weekend, Ne-Yo (real name Shaffer Chimere Smith) held an event in the south Hampton’s for his Compound Foundation.
A number of A-list celebrities, socialites and entertainers were in attendance like Russell Simmons, Arsenio Hall, Adrienne Bailon, Dr. Roscoe Brown (one of the original Tuskeegee Airmen), Rocsi Diaz, Monyetta Shaw and others.
Peep some of the candids shots.
Visit the Jasmine Brand for more photos.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here