Let’s just be real. What would the reality show be without its number one star. Rumors began to spread that she was fired from the show because she was acting like a diva with the production team and got into a physical fight with Kandi Burruss while shooting season 5.
But Leakes says that’s not her style and those stores aren’t true.
“The rumors of me being involved n a physical altercation or possibly being fired from the housewives is NOT TRUE,” NeNe tweeted.
Like EURweb on Facebook
She’s not even focusing much on that anymore and has decided to move on with her life and keep her eye on other opportunities headed her way.
“Defaming a persons character is what some people do best! I hav [sic] never had a physical altercation on our show,” NeNe stated. “I hav [sic] so many positive things 2 look forward 2 & i’am [sic] n such a great place right now business & personal.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here