Let’s just be real. What would the reality show be without its number one star. Rumors began to spread that she was fired from the show because she was acting like a diva with the production team and got into a physical fight with Kandi Burruss while shooting season 5.
But Leakes says that’s not her style and those stores aren’t true.
“The rumors of me being involved n a physical altercation or possibly being fired from the housewives is NOT TRUE,” NeNe tweeted.
Like EURweb on Facebook
She’s not even focusing much on that anymore and has decided to move on with her life and keep her eye on other opportunities headed her way.
“Defaming a persons character is what some people do best! I hav [sic] never had a physical altercation on our show,” NeNe stated. “I hav [sic] so many positive things 2 look forward 2 & i’am [sic] n such a great place right now business & personal.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here