*What would you do if you found yourself being followed by a shark? And let’s say you’re even in a boat…well a type of boat?
What would you do? Would you abandon ship and swim for it or would you paddle your tail off and take your chances?
Well Walter Szulc Jr., 41, put that paddle to warp speed and took his chances.
He was joked by his daughter before going out on the water in his kayak for the first time to watch out for sharks.
But that joke got very real once he set out from the Cape Cod beach and saw a fin an arm’s length behind him.
Szulc told Fox 10TV: (more…)
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here