*What would you do if you found yourself being followed by a shark? And let’s say you’re even in a boat…well a type of boat?
What would you do? Would you abandon ship and swim for it or would you paddle your tail off and take your chances?
Well Walter Szulc Jr., 41, put that paddle to warp speed and took his chances.
He was joked by his daughter before going out on the water in his kayak for the first time to watch out for sharks.
But that joke got very real once he set out from the Cape Cod beach and saw a fin an arm’s length behind him.
Szulc told Fox 10TV: (more…)
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here