*What would you do if you found yourself being followed by a shark? And let’s say you’re even in a boat…well a type of boat?
What would you do? Would you abandon ship and swim for it or would you paddle your tail off and take your chances?
Well Walter Szulc Jr., 41, put that paddle to warp speed and took his chances.
He was joked by his daughter before going out on the water in his kayak for the first time to watch out for sharks.
But that joke got very real once he set out from the Cape Cod beach and saw a fin an arm’s length behind him.
Szulc told Fox 10TV: (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here