*What would you do if you found yourself being followed by a shark? And let’s say you’re even in a boat…well a type of boat?
What would you do? Would you abandon ship and swim for it or would you paddle your tail off and take your chances?
Well Walter Szulc Jr., 41, put that paddle to warp speed and took his chances.
He was joked by his daughter before going out on the water in his kayak for the first time to watch out for sharks.
But that joke got very real once he set out from the Cape Cod beach and saw a fin an arm’s length behind him.
Szulc told Fox 10TV: (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here