*What would you do if you found yourself being followed by a shark? And let’s say you’re even in a boat…well a type of boat?
What would you do? Would you abandon ship and swim for it or would you paddle your tail off and take your chances?
Well Walter Szulc Jr., 41, put that paddle to warp speed and took his chances.
He was joked by his daughter before going out on the water in his kayak for the first time to watch out for sharks.
But that joke got very real once he set out from the Cape Cod beach and saw a fin an arm’s length behind him.
Szulc told Fox 10TV: (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here