The lovely, sultry siren is already a jazzy, soulful sensation! She is the 2011 winner of 2 Black Music Awards, “Best Neo-Soul Artist” and “Best Urban Soul Artist.” She’s also the 2011 Los Angeles Music Awards winner, and Producer’s Choice for “Jazz Album of The Year”. (Previous Producer’s Choice winners include No Doubt, The Black Eyed Peas, System of A Down and Sugar Ray).
It was once said that, “only passions, great passions can elevate the soul to great things.” This is reflected in the mind, body, soul, and music of Jacnique Harris-Love; known to her fans simply as Jacnique. She is an avid songwriter, pristine vocalist, sensational performer, a runway renaissance woman and a rising star!
For info on EURweb’s Jazzy In July email: [email protected]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here