The lovely, sultry siren is already a jazzy, soulful sensation! She is the 2011 winner of 2 Black Music Awards, “Best Neo-Soul Artist” and “Best Urban Soul Artist.” She’s also the 2011 Los Angeles Music Awards winner, and Producer’s Choice for “Jazz Album of The Year”. (Previous Producer’s Choice winners include No Doubt, The Black Eyed Peas, System of A Down and Sugar Ray).
It was once said that, “only passions, great passions can elevate the soul to great things.” This is reflected in the mind, body, soul, and music of Jacnique Harris-Love; known to her fans simply as Jacnique. She is an avid songwriter, pristine vocalist, sensational performer, a runway renaissance woman and a rising star!
For info on EURweb’s Jazzy In July email: [email protected]
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here