The lovely, sultry siren is already a jazzy, soulful sensation! She is the 2011 winner of 2 Black Music Awards, “Best Neo-Soul Artist” and “Best Urban Soul Artist.” She’s also the 2011 Los Angeles Music Awards winner, and Producer’s Choice for “Jazz Album of The Year”. (Previous Producer’s Choice winners include No Doubt, The Black Eyed Peas, System of A Down and Sugar Ray).
It was once said that, “only passions, great passions can elevate the soul to great things.” This is reflected in the mind, body, soul, and music of Jacnique Harris-Love; known to her fans simply as Jacnique. She is an avid songwriter, pristine vocalist, sensational performer, a runway renaissance woman and a rising star!
For info on EURweb’s Jazzy In July email: [email protected]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here