*Minnesota Vikings tailback Adrian Peterson was arrested over the weekend and charged with resisting arrest, according to CBS Sports.
Allegedly, he had been drinking heavily and started an altercation with an off-duty cop who was also at a nightclub in Houston, Texas.
The cop asked the athlete to leave the premises, but he didn’t like that. So Peterson, 27, started cursing at the venue’s security guard. Before things got out of hand, the club’s manager asked the security guy to leave him alone, but Peterson then got rowdy. He began speaking louder, cursing, and spewing insults at security.
Meanwhile, two on-duty officers approached Peterson. When he spotted the boys in blue, he apparently tried to charge at them.
The cops took him down and arrested him. After the incident, he became docile and “very apologetic.”
By the end of the night, Peterson left with a black eye and was taken to jail. He was released on a $1000 bail and is due to appear in court this Friday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here