*Minnesota Vikings tailback Adrian Peterson was arrested over the weekend and charged with resisting arrest, according to CBS Sports.
Allegedly, he had been drinking heavily and started an altercation with an off-duty cop who was also at a nightclub in Houston, Texas.
The cop asked the athlete to leave the premises, but he didn’t like that. So Peterson, 27, started cursing at the venue’s security guard. Before things got out of hand, the club’s manager asked the security guy to leave him alone, but Peterson then got rowdy. He began speaking louder, cursing, and spewing insults at security.
Meanwhile, two on-duty officers approached Peterson. When he spotted the boys in blue, he apparently tried to charge at them.
The cops took him down and arrested him. After the incident, he became docile and “very apologetic.”
By the end of the night, Peterson left with a black eye and was taken to jail. He was released on a $1000 bail and is due to appear in court this Friday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here