*Minnesota Vikings tailback Adrian Peterson was arrested over the weekend and charged with resisting arrest, according to CBS Sports.
Allegedly, he had been drinking heavily and started an altercation with an off-duty cop who was also at a nightclub in Houston, Texas.
The cop asked the athlete to leave the premises, but he didn’t like that. So Peterson, 27, started cursing at the venue’s security guard. Before things got out of hand, the club’s manager asked the security guy to leave him alone, but Peterson then got rowdy. He began speaking louder, cursing, and spewing insults at security.
Meanwhile, two on-duty officers approached Peterson. When he spotted the boys in blue, he apparently tried to charge at them.
The cops took him down and arrested him. After the incident, he became docile and “very apologetic.”
By the end of the night, Peterson left with a black eye and was taken to jail. He was released on a $1000 bail and is due to appear in court this Friday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here