*NFL players have a new (maybe) trick up their sleeves these days.
Broncos linebacker D.J. Williams tried to pass the ol’ pee test but used some non-human urine. Desperate times call for desperate measures, as they say.
The football player failed the drug test he took last August, but it wasn’t because toxicologists detected some illegal substance. He failed because the urine was “not consistent with a normal, healthy male urine specimen.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
He tried again in September, but failed that one too. The pee wasn’t human.
While you could be thinking, “Man, was he catching his dog’s pee?” – think of the unthinkable.
The man was using synthetic urine. Yeah they make that too.
You’d think by now he’d stop trying to do the ol’ switcheroo. But no, he tried it one more time, but test administrators saw a vile drop from his waist before the test.
Now, Williams filed an appeal, but in the meantime, he could be sitting this season out.
His attorney, Peter Ginsberg issued a statement, accusing the league of rushing to judgment without the proper evidence.
“The NFL made the suggestion but offered no evidence, refused to present anyone involved in either this specimen collection process or the testing of that specimen and simply made an allegation that has made its way into the evidentiary record and the media,” he said. “It’s the wrong way to go about addressing a serious matter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here