*NFL players have a new (maybe) trick up their sleeves these days.
Broncos linebacker D.J. Williams tried to pass the ol’ pee test but used some non-human urine. Desperate times call for desperate measures, as they say.
The football player failed the drug test he took last August, but it wasn’t because toxicologists detected some illegal substance. He failed because the urine was “not consistent with a normal, healthy male urine specimen.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
He tried again in September, but failed that one too. The pee wasn’t human.
While you could be thinking, “Man, was he catching his dog’s pee?” – think of the unthinkable.
The man was using synthetic urine. Yeah they make that too.
You’d think by now he’d stop trying to do the ol’ switcheroo. But no, he tried it one more time, but test administrators saw a vile drop from his waist before the test.
Now, Williams filed an appeal, but in the meantime, he could be sitting this season out.
His attorney, Peter Ginsberg issued a statement, accusing the league of rushing to judgment without the proper evidence.
“The NFL made the suggestion but offered no evidence, refused to present anyone involved in either this specimen collection process or the testing of that specimen and simply made an allegation that has made its way into the evidentiary record and the media,” he said. “It’s the wrong way to go about addressing a serious matter.
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here