*The stars show full force support for Sony Picture’s The Amazing Spider-Man. No stranger to the spotlight, NFL New England Patriot star Bret Lockett graced the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere. Currently in his off-season, Lockett hit the premiere sans a date after rumors swirled last year of his alleged involvment with Kim Kardashian. He isn’t the only celeb who loves the Spidey.
In Atlanta this past Tuesday, members of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta,” Mimi Faust and Mama Dee came out to Stand Up and Volunteer at an event called “Be An Amazing Atlantan.” The two stopped by to paint with the local children of Camp Hope and help beautify the community center.
Mimi had these comments about lending her time to such an ‘amazing’ event: “Today was really great, especially because I got to work with the kids. I love kids and they are all very excited about the projects we’re doing and asking how they can help. They should know there is a lot they can do here and around the city. I really hope they get more involved after today.”
The Amazing Spider-Man opens July 3rd in theaters nationwide and is directed by Marc Webb. It stars Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here