*The stars show full force support for Sony Picture’s The Amazing Spider-Man. No stranger to the spotlight, NFL New England Patriot star Bret Lockett graced the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere. Currently in his off-season, Lockett hit the premiere sans a date after rumors swirled last year of his alleged involvment with Kim Kardashian. He isn’t the only celeb who loves the Spidey.
In Atlanta this past Tuesday, members of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta,” Mimi Faust and Mama Dee came out to Stand Up and Volunteer at an event called “Be An Amazing Atlantan.” The two stopped by to paint with the local children of Camp Hope and help beautify the community center.
Mimi had these comments about lending her time to such an ‘amazing’ event: “Today was really great, especially because I got to work with the kids. I love kids and they are all very excited about the projects we’re doing and asking how they can help. They should know there is a lot they can do here and around the city. I really hope they get more involved after today.”
The Amazing Spider-Man opens July 3rd in theaters nationwide and is directed by Marc Webb. It stars Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here