*Nicki Minaj is denying reports that she threw a fit backstage at a music festival in Scotland over the muddy conditions. Instead, the rapper/singer says she put on rubber boots and joined in the fun like everybody else.
Minaj was reported to have demanded the grass outside her dressing room be cut before she would agree to go ahead with her appearance at T in the Park earlier this month.
“It’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard printed about me in a very long time,” she tells Australia’s Sunday Herald Sun. “Who gives two f**ks about someone’s grass? I was wearing my wellies and it was all mud…
“I would never tell anyone to cut grass. I don’t give two s**ts about anyone’s grass. I went to the festival happy to have an outdoorsy type experience. Why would I go somewhere and ask somebody to cut grass? It’s sad because I can’t defend myself against these lies.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here