*Nicki Minaj is denying reports that she threw a fit backstage at a music festival in Scotland over the muddy conditions. Instead, the rapper/singer says she put on rubber boots and joined in the fun like everybody else.
Minaj was reported to have demanded the grass outside her dressing room be cut before she would agree to go ahead with her appearance at T in the Park earlier this month.
“It’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard printed about me in a very long time,” she tells Australia’s Sunday Herald Sun. “Who gives two f**ks about someone’s grass? I was wearing my wellies and it was all mud…
“I would never tell anyone to cut grass. I don’t give two s**ts about anyone’s grass. I went to the festival happy to have an outdoorsy type experience. Why would I go somewhere and ask somebody to cut grass? It’s sad because I can’t defend myself against these lies.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here