*Nicki Minaj is denying reports that she threw a fit backstage at a music festival in Scotland over the muddy conditions. Instead, the rapper/singer says she put on rubber boots and joined in the fun like everybody else.
Minaj was reported to have demanded the grass outside her dressing room be cut before she would agree to go ahead with her appearance at T in the Park earlier this month.
“It’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard printed about me in a very long time,” she tells Australia’s Sunday Herald Sun. “Who gives two f**ks about someone’s grass? I was wearing my wellies and it was all mud…
“I would never tell anyone to cut grass. I don’t give two s**ts about anyone’s grass. I went to the festival happy to have an outdoorsy type experience. Why would I go somewhere and ask somebody to cut grass? It’s sad because I can’t defend myself against these lies.”
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here