*Nicki Minaj is denying reports that she threw a fit backstage at a music festival in Scotland over the muddy conditions. Instead, the rapper/singer says she put on rubber boots and joined in the fun like everybody else.
Minaj was reported to have demanded the grass outside her dressing room be cut before she would agree to go ahead with her appearance at T in the Park earlier this month.
“It’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard printed about me in a very long time,” she tells Australia’s Sunday Herald Sun. “Who gives two f**ks about someone’s grass? I was wearing my wellies and it was all mud…
“I would never tell anyone to cut grass. I don’t give two s**ts about anyone’s grass. I went to the festival happy to have an outdoorsy type experience. Why would I go somewhere and ask somebody to cut grass? It’s sad because I can’t defend myself against these lies.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here