The Hip Pop diva was on stage July 24 performing in front of her Miami fans when an audience member rushed the stage and grabbed the self-proclaimed Barbie by the waist.
But before he could get a few more feels of his favorite celeb or enemy (no one really knows), security personnel tackled the guy to the ground. Other concertgoers helped out with a couple of kicks and punches.
But the superstar herself appeared unfazed and kept doing her thing on stage.
Check out a video of the incident below.
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here